McLaughlin and Harvey has committed to achieving the CITB Be Fair accreditation and is currently working towards the Bronze level award.
We are committed to ensuring that everyone who works here is valued and respected. We will:
- Be Considerate and thoughtful of how others wish to be treated
- Value the people we work with – everyone has different skills that contribute to our overall success.
- Provide the right support to people to help them be their best. That’s a fair workplace.
- Create an inclusive environment to make construction an industry where everyone wants to work.
- Respect our colleagues and create an atmosphere where we can all succeed – whoever we are and regardless of our background.
- Work together to improve the image of our industry.
If you wish to talk to someone in confidence around any of these matter please contact us on our confidential telephone line 0800 917 0699